2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago#338by Philippe Raucq
Philippe Raucq created the topic: Some questions...
As Nemesis was not available, I am having a look at Sirius.
Your templates seem really amazing!
However, I have some questions concerning the configuration of the template:
- I am trying to remove the "follow us in" Twitter and Google+ icons, and keeping just the facebook one. I removed the "#" in the corresponding boxes but the icons are still there. What could I do?
- By the way, just a hint: when hovering the icons, the template write ("text from the caption box" + "in" + "Facebook") for example. This may be correct in English (even if I would have written "follow us on twitter" and not "in" but English is not my native language) but if you write a caption in French, for example, this becomes very strange. I think you should leave the opportunity to the user to write the entire caption and just add "twitter, Facebook, etc."
- I test the "boxed" version and tried to pu a picture in the background outside the box, with the customizer. But the picture does not appear... What did I do wrong?
- In the Element 3 of the header, I put the mail and phone, stacked. But I found the font size too big. How can I modify it?
- On you Demo for Sirius, you have some text in the footer section, between the bread crumbs and the mail, phone and follow us icons. How can I add this kind of text.
Sorry if these questions are quite simple, but I am quite a Newbie with this kind of template.
If you have some tutorials or files to read, it would be nice, also...
A very big thanks in advance
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Philippe Raucq.